Home|About Us|Contact Us


Licensee Name Change

 Home » Online Services » Licensee Name Change
Name Change: For name changes (eg, marriage, divorce, etc.), for security purposes, you will need to call the Board Office during office hours so the Board can verify information before it can make a change in the PT database. (919-490-6393 / 800-800-8982).
Home | About | News | Contact